Director of First Impressions (Temp to Perm) • Syracuse, NY
A Director of First Impressions is an enthusiastic, dynamic individual that has the ability to greet people and make them feel comfortable the moment they step in our doors. Their positive and delightful attitude allows our clients and business colleagues to know they are important to us, whether they are standing in our lobby or calling on the phone. This person will take pride in the fact they are the first impression, they greet all visitors professionally, courteously and respectfully.
- Professionally greet, direct and announce visitors/clients appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Maintain clean and organized desk/area
- Scheduling of conference room appointments with clients and wholesalers
- Open and distribute mail
- Manage and order office supplies
- Improve efficiency of office
- Provide general administrative support including but not limited to assistance with mailings, operations department, client service department when needed.
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous financial office experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment, while staying organized and focused
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A self-starter, independent thinker, with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong work ethic, eager to succeed, and enjoys taking on tasks to support the company
Please click here to send us your resume and cover letter in .PDF format.